The following changes have been made to keep everyone as reasonably safe as possible.
- Smaller services (180 people) with socially distant seating arrangements
- Arrive early since seating will take a little longer (we recommend 15-20 minutes early)
- Wear a mask (for those 10 and over), bringing your own is helpful, but we’ll have some on hand for you
- Enter through the front door
- An usher will seat you (show your registration either on your phone or on paper)
- Shorter service (approximately 50 minutes)
- Less singing since the virus is transmitted through the air
- No paper bulletins or hymnals
- Offering plates will not be passed. Offering boxes are on the walls at exits.
- Livestream of the service available
- The ushers will dismiss by rows
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the lobby
- Nursery is not available.
- Children’s Church and Sunday School classes will not meet
- The Worship Center Lobby, coffee bar, and water fountains will be closed. You are welcome to bring your own water.
- The restrooms are open, but only two people can use them at a time to allow for social distancing
- Wash your hands and be careful about what you touch
SHOULD I STAY HOME?
*if any of the following are true for you, please stay home & worship with us via live stream* WATCH LIVE STREAM
- If you, or anyone in your household, is sick or has recently been sick, even if it has been mild
- If you have had close contact in the past 14 days with a person with known or suspected COVID-19
- If you have a chronic medical condition that puts you at high risk for severe illness from COVID-19
- If you are 65 years or older, your risk is significant and you should seriously consider whether to attend.