We all want to be seen and heard. Our technology saturated culture aids parents and children alike in connecting and sharing with each other, friends, and family. But with all the good technology brings, there are also risks and pitfalls. Join us February 1, 2020 for an energizing day with Walt Mueller of the Center for Parent/Youth Understanding (CPYU). Walt is exceptional at meeting parents in their journey of raising adolescents. In the morning he will walk us through the natural development processes of adolescents, noting our culture’s intentional marketing techniques to capture the desires of our children. After a catered lunch, Walt will uncover some of the hidden ways technology affects us and our children, while also showing us ways to be faithful followers of Christ in a digital community.
- February 1, 2020 from 9am-3:pm
- Clemson Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall
- Lunch is included in the price
- Intended for parents of all ages
- Hosted by Covenant Presbyterian and Clemson Pres. Contact Dave Preston (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Matthew Icard (email@example.com) with questions